In today’s world, telemedicine has a key role to play in providing patient care and supporting healthcare professionals. Sword Orizon broadens a region’s care offering, improves patient treatment and simplifies collaboration between distant institutions.
Sword Orizon streamlines communication between healthcare professionals:
- Medical care (workflow) and organisation of multidisciplinary team meetings: simplify assessment procedures and improve patient care (teleconsultations, remote assessment, etc).
- Video-conferencing and instant messaging: collaborate simply and directly with healthcare professionals and organise teleconsultations.
- Medical imaging: save time by exchanging digital files remotely.
- Care coordination: create a thematic medical record and share it at regional level or between health and social care stakeholders.
- Notifications and history: track in-progress and pending treatment reliably and in real time.
- Diary: enhance appointment management, plan video conferences and book resources.
- Secure authenticated access via health professional (CPS) card, OTP or login
- Maintenance of confidentiality with access to patient records reserved only for the professionals concerned
- Patient identification using health insurance card
- Traceability of actions through automatic time stamping
- Customise our workflow system and forms by simple drag and drop
- Choose to be notified by email, SMS or audible alert
- Manage agreements and user rights in a few clicks
- Extensible design
- Supported formats: CDA R2 / DICOM / HL7 ADT/ HL7 ORM / HL7 ORU / HL7 PIX
- SSO interface
- Directory interfaces: patients, professionals and institutions
- Single, easy-to-use platform designed for mobile access
- Accessible 24/7 from the web
- Automatic report creation
- No installation required on client workstations
- Telemedicine dashboard
Examples of our work
- Teleradiology in France’s Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur region: remote assessment, out-of-hours care and multidisciplinary team meetings
- Coordination of care between health networks in the Île-de-France region