Retail Web Application
Client Location: UK
This product helps individuals to achieve their educational and career goals and provides training in multiple subjects in four different modes [Class room, Live Online, Distance Learning, Self study]. There were multiple sites developed in older technology to provide interface to these. They all need to be integrated to provide better User experience.
36Months + on-going maintenance [ including further feature inclusion during the maintenance ]
Project Engagement Model
Offshore team delivering in Agile. Team of 25+ people split into 2 scrum team to deliver features in Defined sprints.
Objective of the Project
- Rewrite the present applications using newer technologies.
- Increase Analysis capacity, skill
- Improve efficiency, Flexibility in the delivery of application to suit business needs
- Embed an Agile culture
- Bring in DevOps implementation and improve Time to Market timeline
- Develop the application using new development methods and recent technologies
- Provide an Agile enabled team who can help on-board agile development methods for this project
- Provide responsive screens that supports new user experience.
- Technical Caching
- Role based access to use management features
- Integrate multiple site functionality and provide as one retail site
- Provided a team of consultants with Agile knowledge and experience
- Setup environment for using new tech stack with Sitefinity and .NET to develop the application that is built on micro service architecture
- Smooth and Successful Transition of the existing application support from the previous vendor with no/minimal impact on the business
- Sitefinity (CMS)
- ASP.Net MVC, C#
- WebAPI, Windows Services
- Microsoft Dynamics
- Rabbit MQ
- Redis Caching
- Single Sign On (SSO) with SAML
- Micro Services, Dependency Injection, Entity Framework, OAUTH
- Microsoft SQL
- AWS Hosting